TCMRD Sleeved White Jersey 2020
- We are proud to be a Canadian manufacturer and will continue to sacrifice profit to bolster local jobs.
- Sublimated print allows jersey to stretch with the body and maintain it's features of being breathable, quick dry and antibacterial.
- Great for sporting or cheering or chillin'.
- Add your name/number (or the skater's name you'll be cheering for) to the back for free!
- Based off our masculine size chart, can be worn by all genders.
Masc Fit, order whatever size you would a standard t-shirt or if you would like more room order a size up.
Femme Fit if you're interested in a more fitted look and feel, drop down a size and have it shortened. For reference, Muffin wears a femme fit medium and in this style she went with a small, shortened 2".
- Due to the custom nature of this order please allow 4 weeks for production.
About the Design
The team wanted to pay respect to the first people on the land we now call home. Through connections with the Indigenous community, their head coach Feisty Senklip helped them to connect with an indigenous artist from Cowichan Tribes of the Coast Salish Nations, BC named Darrell Thorne. Darrell collaborated with them to develop the art you see on this jersey. The bear represents strength, family, vitality, courage and health. We hope that this jersey evokes power and unity.
For more by Darrell Thorne click the links below: